Geographic Specific Resources
- Open Letter To Modi From An Indian Gay ManDear Mr. Prime Minister, Like many other Indians, I have been following your visit to the US with keen interest. You are after all, the democratically elected representative of 1.3 Billion of us, and every word you say will reflect in how the world perceives India – the 9000 year old civilisation you claim to understand very well. I also see that the Indians […]
- Open Letter To Modi From An Indian Gay Man
- India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme1 October 2014 Reuters India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000... The post India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme appeared first on Pink Pages.
- India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.