Geographic Specific Resources
- Desire & The Gaysi ZineIf there’s ever a real tragedy in life - it is desire. To desire someone, some thing, and pining one’s hopes and happiness to it is one epic mistake we all make. Many philosophers, monks, and gurus have asked humans to let go of desire. Oh or rise above it. Like it is that simple. Duh! Some smart ass would say wanting to let go of desire is also a desire. Si […]
- Desire & The Gaysi Zine
- Apple’s Cook: ‘I’m proud to be gay’30 Oct, 2014 Reuters BY ANYA GEORGE THARAKAN AND EDWIN CHAN Apple Inc CEO Tim Cook on Thursday became the most prominent American corporate leader to come out as being gay, saying he was... The post Apple’s Cook: ‘I’m proud to be gay’ appeared first on Pink Pages.
- Apple’s Cook: ‘I’m proud to be gay’
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.