Geographic Specific Resources
- The Courteous Traveller.Come hither, Lets play a song. A song of senses- Eyes and skin and touch and smell. And your panting, I can so clearly hear. The ebb and the flow of breath, and my nearness synchronized to it. Its a trick to foreplay In midst of a suffocated crowd. They are looking for reasons to strike. How brave are you, my knight, To brush your hands against mine. To care […]
- The Courteous Traveller.
- LGBT Community: A Customer Segment Waiting to be Tapped?By AJ The purchasing power of the gay community is estimated to be around $3 trillion worldwide. For those who do not understand the magnitude of this number, it is more than the entire GDP of South Asia. In business terminology, this money is termed as ‘pink dollar’. Many Indian …The post LGBT Community: A Customer Segment Waiting to be Tapped? appeared fir […]
- LGBT Community: A Customer Segment Waiting to be Tapped?
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Bangladesh
Tanvir Alim/Bangladesh A picture is worth thousand words, especially when freedom of expression is curbed due to fear and stigma. The queer community in Bangladesh is mostly underground. A culture of collective denial (of the existence of queer community in … Continue reading
By Tanvir Alim Boys of Bangladesh’ celebrated IDAHO with an interactive discussion with the civil society In cooperation with Alliance Français de Dhaka, Boys of Bangladesh has organized a film program and discussion on IDAHO to celebrate unity in spirit … Continue reading
http://lgbtbangladesh.wordpress.com/gays-of-bangladesh/tanvir-alim/ Tanvir Alim a prominent Gay Rights Activist from Bangladesh shares his views on the mindset of the Homosexuals in this pre-dominantly Islamic society. He also gives a vivid description about the contribution of BoB towards educating the gays about … Continue reading