Geographic Specific Resources
- The Courteous Traveller.Come hither, Lets play a song. A song of senses- Eyes and skin and touch and smell. And your panting, I can so clearly hear. The ebb and the flow of breath, and my nearness synchronized to it. Its a trick to foreplay In midst of a suffocated crowd. They are looking for reasons to strike. How brave are you, my knight, To brush your hands against mine. To care […]
- The Courteous Traveller.
- LGBT Community: A Customer Segment Waiting to be Tapped?By AJ The purchasing power of the gay community is estimated to be around $3 trillion worldwide. For those who do not understand the magnitude of this number, it is more than the entire GDP of South Asia. In business terminology, this money is termed as ‘pink dollar’. Many Indian …The post LGBT Community: A Customer Segment Waiting to be Tapped? appeared fir […]
- LGBT Community: A Customer Segment Waiting to be Tapped?
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Sri Lanka
http://www.2bmag.com/2011/09/flying-with-one-wing-lgbt-rights-in-sri-lanka-5674 Sri Lanka is a tiny tropical, coconut tree lined, island nation surrounded by the Indian Ocean. In Canada, when one thinks of Sri Lanka the images that come to mind are of destitute migrants arriving in rickety boats to … Continue reading
Auntie Netta (a chat show host) interviews Rosanna Flamer-Caldera, the Co-Secretary General of the International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA), a founding member of Women’s Support Group (1999), the only LBT organization in Sri Lanka and Equal Ground (2004), a … Continue reading
The Life Journey Of A Sexual Rights Activist, Upeksha http://www.thesundayleader.lk/2011/05/15/the-life-journey-of-a-sexual-rights-activist-upeksha/ Upeksha I was born to an artist father and a mother who ran a batik factory in our home. I have two elder sisters and a younger brother and a … Continue reading