Queer activists in Hyderabad, India organized a queer art exhibition and cultural meet. The event included poetry reading, cultural performances and an art exhibition. To read more about this event, please follow the link below:
Geographic Specific Resources
- Queer Mythology: The King Who Gave Birth To His HeirAs part of our on-going Trans Visibility campaign here is a narrative from Hindu mythology that explores the spectrum of gender and transcending across the binaries that exist. Illustrations by Sagar Saple Adapted from The Mahabharata The post Queer Mythology: The King Who Gave Birth To His Heir appeared first on Gaysi.
- Queer Mythology: The King Who Gave Birth To His Heir
- 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in ReviewWith 2017 drawing to a close, it is time to quickly look back at some of the key events and people who grabbed our attention before we start celebrating the new year. 2017 was... The post 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in Review appeared first on Pink Pages.
- 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in Review
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.