Ifti Nasim is an Islamic poet, writer and activist. He was born in Pakistan, but now resides in Chicago where he hosts a radio program and is involved in the LGBT community. He effortlessly becomes the main attraction in whatever room he enters. Ifti is a rare breed of person who actually lives what he preaches and whose personality matches his ideologies. He loves to laugh and thinks you should also.
Geographic Specific Resources
- Queer Your Feed: 11 Desi-Queer Artists To Follow On InstagramThe art and the platform on which it is presented have always shared a symbiotic relationship. With the boom of social media over generation Y and onwards, art has adopted a different perception amongst viewers; one which is more accessible and affordable, and amongst creators; one which is egalitarian, diverse, and most importantly, uncensored. The visual a […]
- Queer Your Feed: 11 Desi-Queer Artists To Follow On Instagram
- 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in ReviewWith 2017 drawing to a close, it is time to quickly look back at some of the key events and people who grabbed our attention before we start celebrating the new year. 2017 was... The post 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in Review appeared first on Pink Pages.
- 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in Review
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.