Geographic Specific Resources
- Part 3 : A Beginner’s Guide To Growing Up Queer And InvisiblePart 1 & Part 2 The Beginner’s Guide to Growing Up Queer and Invisible is an animated comic series that attempts to delve into the experience of a young queer girl growing up in a predominantly heterosexual world in which any alternate sexual or romantic preference is neither found in the society nor represented in the media available to her. The last p […]
- Part 3 : A Beginner’s Guide To Growing Up Queer And Invisible
- Marathi film ‘Daaravtha’ is India’s entry for international LGBT short film award23 September, 2016 Mumbai Marathi short film Daaravtha (The Threshold) directed by Nishant Roy Bombarde will compete for The Iris Prize – Cardiff’s International gay and lesbian short film prize – to be held...
- Marathi film ‘Daaravtha’ is India’s entry for international LGBT short film award
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.