Geographic Specific Resources
- Poem : Taking It EasyStanding here I see, How hard I made life out to be. Had I been on my own, I would have done a lot in that tenure. I started believing in the dreams I never had, Cancelling well laid out plans for the one who didn't have. My heart broke little by little, Till one day I realised it had no more of me in the middle. It had been time since, When life chance […]
- Poem : Taking It Easy
- The story of Maya- India’s own drag queenBy Alex Mathew I was staring at the ceiling with confused thoughts. I was wondering what to do with my passion. I loved to act and for that, I used to go to a... The post The story of Maya- India’s own drag queen appeared first on Pink Pages.
- The story of Maya- India’s own drag queen
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.