Geographic Specific Resources
- 5 Ways To Deal With a Gay Proposal If You Are StraightBefore I provide you with a list of things you could take into account while responding to a gay proposal (if you are straight), it is most imperative that you listen to a story first. Not a very long time ago, while lurking in my usual space, trying to research on something, I was perturbed by a gentleman; a good friend. "Neha," he said, "I h […]
- 5 Ways To Deal With a Gay Proposal If You Are Straight
- MUMBAI: 15 Mar, Panel Discussion at Indian LGBT Youth Leadership SummitEvent Information: Panel discussion at the Indian LGBT Youth Leadership Summit, 2015 on the theme “LGBT Empowerment in India: Building Alliances”. The panel members are Meera Sanyal (Former CEO of RBS India and AAP... The post MUMBAI: 15 Mar, Panel Discussion at Indian LGBT Youth Leadership Summit appeared first on Pink Pages.
- MUMBAI: 15 Mar, Panel Discussion at Indian LGBT Youth Leadership Summit
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.