Geographic Specific Resources
- The Queer Questionnaire #1: Am I Non-Binary Enough?Hello hello! My name is Jess and I'm here to answer all your burning questions about gender, sex, sexuality, queerness, polyamory, mental health, and more. How does this work? You comment or send in your questions to Gaysi and I'll answer a few every Thursday. So here we go. This week, we're talking about being non-binary and how queer identit […]
- The Queer Questionnaire #1: Am I Non-Binary Enough?
- 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in ReviewWith 2017 drawing to a close, it is time to quickly look back at some of the key events and people who grabbed our attention before we start celebrating the new year. 2017 was... The post 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in Review appeared first on Pink Pages.
- 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in Review
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Bangladesh
Tanvir Alim/Bangladesh A picture is worth thousand words, especially when freedom of expression is curbed due to fear and stigma. The queer community in Bangladesh is mostly underground. A culture of collective denial (of the existence of queer community in … Continue reading
By Tanvir Alim Boys of Bangladesh’ celebrated IDAHO with an interactive discussion with the civil society In cooperation with Alliance Français de Dhaka, Boys of Bangladesh has organized a film program and discussion on IDAHO to celebrate unity in spirit … Continue reading
http://lgbtbangladesh.wordpress.com/gays-of-bangladesh/tanvir-alim/ Tanvir Alim a prominent Gay Rights Activist from Bangladesh shares his views on the mindset of the Homosexuals in this pre-dominantly Islamic society. He also gives a vivid description about the contribution of BoB towards educating the gays about … Continue reading