Geographic Specific Resources
- The Queer Questionnaire #1: Am I Non-Binary Enough?Hello hello! My name is Jess and I'm here to answer all your burning questions about gender, sex, sexuality, queerness, polyamory, mental health, and more. How does this work? You comment or send in your questions to Gaysi and I'll answer a few every Thursday. So here we go. This week, we're talking about being non-binary and how queer identit […]
- The Queer Questionnaire #1: Am I Non-Binary Enough?
- 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in ReviewWith 2017 drawing to a close, it is time to quickly look back at some of the key events and people who grabbed our attention before we start celebrating the new year. 2017 was... The post 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in Review appeared first on Pink Pages.
- 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in Review
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Coming Out
By: Tape and Nails One of the main incentives for coming out for me (I know this makes me sound extremely sex-crazed and superficial, both of which I suspect I might be) was the ability to get laid. Being in … Continue reading
– By Bupendra Ram (Ethnically Indian, Bupendra Ram was born in Fiji and came to the United States at two-years of age. Six months later, he became undocumented. At the age of 23, he became Undocumented and Unafraid. His mission … Continue reading
Tanvir Alim/Bangladesh A picture is worth thousand words, especially when freedom of expression is curbed due to fear and stigma. The queer community in Bangladesh is mostly underground. A culture of collective denial (of the existence of queer community in … Continue reading
By Shri Dharun Ravi’s legal team is on a mission! After the 15 count guilty verdict and an imminent threat of imprisonment and possible deportation, they want to sway public opinion in his favor and influence his sentencing. What other way … Continue reading
By Aneesh Sheth I recently was given the opportunity to star in an independent short film, the story of which revolves around how the protagonist, a transgender female, is forced to hide her trans identity at work. Although being presented … Continue reading