Geographic Specific Resources
- The Queer Questionnaire #1: Am I Non-Binary Enough?Hello hello! My name is Jess and I'm here to answer all your burning questions about gender, sex, sexuality, queerness, polyamory, mental health, and more. How does this work? You comment or send in your questions to Gaysi and I'll answer a few every Thursday. So here we go. This week, we're talking about being non-binary and how queer identit […]
- The Queer Questionnaire #1: Am I Non-Binary Enough?
- 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in ReviewWith 2017 drawing to a close, it is time to quickly look back at some of the key events and people who grabbed our attention before we start celebrating the new year. 2017 was... The post 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in Review appeared first on Pink Pages.
- 2017: The Indian LGBT Year in Review
- Gay Gandhi? HardlyLast year I attended a short orientation to prepare me for work in rural India. Facing a year in the closet, I asked what I could expect from men in my community in rural Rajasthan: "You might see some men holding hands like homosexuals in the west."As a westerner I may have jumped to conclusions about two men holding hands. Certainly in London, yo […]
- Gay Gandhi? Hardly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Fun Stuff
By Shri You knew this was coming! This list is from a Gay man’s perspective. I am sure there are tons of other (ignorant) things that straight Desis say to their Queer woman friends and transgender friends. Please leave a … Continue reading
Soundtrack of the Indian Queer Movement originally aired on Sunday October 9, 2011, 6-7pm EST. Hosts, Indu Vashist and Srinath Baba had special guests Ponni Arasu and Gautam Bhan in studio for commentary, history and a whole lot of laughs. … Continue reading
This filmography is a cursory attempt to compile feature length, shorts and documentary films made about queer people in South Asia and the diaspora. If you have suggestion for more films, please add them in the comments section. Bhandarkar, Madhur, … Continue reading
HarperCollins, 2008, isbn: 9788172237103 http://amrutapatil.blogspot.com/ A beautifully nuanced exploration of a young woman’s mind and sexuality . They were inseparable – until the day they jumped. Ruth, saved by safety nets, leaves the city. Kari, saved by a sewer, crawls … Continue reading
Toronto based youtube comedian’s take on Living in a Brown Fam. Not exactly queer content but pokes fun at living the brown life abroad.
From the BBC’s hit show “Goodness Gracious Me”